- Last Updated: Tuesday, 02 August 2016 14:10
- Australian Consumers' Association (Choice)
Find out about products and services, consumer issues, campaigns, and scams. Free information and pay-per-view material.
- Money Smart
Financial information (investments, insurance, superannuation, etc.), tips and safety checks provided for consumers.
- Ombudsman (Victoria)
Investigates and resolves complaints about government departments and statutory authorities (for example, police or freedom of information matters).
- Product Recalls Australia (Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasurer)
Product recalls (consumer products, food, therapeutic goods, agricultural & veterinary chemicals, motor vehicles) for last 30 days or from 1 July 1986. Guide to suppliers for recall of unsafe products.
- Real Estate Institute of Victoria Ltd.
Market information (auction results, price guides) and other consumer tips about buying and selling real estate.
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman Ltd.
Has the power to investigate and resolve complaints about this industry (telephone, internet etc.). Includes online form for complaints.