- Last Updated: Tuesday, 02 August 2016 13:10
DVCS administers Emergency Relief (ER) funds from the Federal Government and DVCS operations. This is for individuals and families in financial crisis.
ER is available in the form of:
- Material aid – Coles gift vouchers
- Referral to Diamond Valley FoodShare
- PTV Day Pass cards
- Petrol cards
- Assistance with payment of utility bills
- Telstra vouchers
- Pay for prescriptions
- Back to School
- Referral for annual council sponsored relief i.e. Toys for Tots
- Mailbox Service
- Op Shop referrals
Please note: all clients are assessed on an individual basis for their eligibility for each service.